Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jared being Jared

Here is a short video clip. I want you guys to look at this and take a guess at what he is doing. The person who guesses right gets a free lifetime subscription to this blog!




3 comments:

Candice said...

Oh, let me guess... the tightrope?? (Hee hee!)
Sorry, Jared, but I beat your score! You'll have to come back soon and compete so you can regain your title!
Glad you guys got to come. We had a blast!
-Aunt Candice

Cheri Witmer said...

How fun...I will have to check out my high score and compare! He he he...

Jonathan said...

Jared's high score was a little over 300.