Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Something to Blog About

  Today Jared started school for the semester.  He had to go to a whoppin' two classes.  One was something to do with computers and the other was to do with statistics.  He has a long road ahead of him with school and work.  Like I said in a earlier post Jessica and I do not start school until next Wednesday which would be Sept. 1.

  Yesterday we went out to the Sletten's Farm and had a good time.  My mom endeavored into canning some delicious peaches while my dad, Jason, his dad, and I had nothing much to do.  Right now is the time that they are trying to harvest but the weather was not good yesterday.  Jason said that they had gone for eight days straight before yesterday. They were able to do about ten minutes of combining while we were there.  My dad and I rode with them as they combined. It is interesting how it all works. 

No comments: