Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

South Dakota Trip Day 1

I am not sure if I will be posting everyday that I am down here, but I was bored so I will write this post.  We travel the seven hours plus stops down here to Spearfish, South Dakota.  We had great adventure which included someone locking their keys outside inside the car.  This person will remain anonymous.  We got in around 5:15 which is including the hour change that we gained.  Tomorrow we are going to be leaving around 7:00 in the morning to travel to somewhere around Leads which is in the Black Hills of South Dakota to ski.  This is my first time attempting to ski and very well could be my last.  I will try to write again tomorrow.

~Jonathan

No comments: