Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something to bore you with

  Today I woke and eventually came down stairs to do my schoolwork.  I looked out the window of my dad's office and saw our church van.  What I saw next was something that most states do not see in May.  It was this white stuff that I think they call snow.  It actually caught me by surprise, last year this time we were playing softball after church on Sundays.  This year we haven't been able to play a single game because of the weather.  If you look at the weather forecast widget on the right of your screen you will see that the weather is pretty nasty.  There is a lot of chances for snow in the forecast.  I guess Aunt Beth was right you guys are dealing with the same stuff we are just in a different form.  For the most part though we are both getting rain though. 

No comments: