Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Camp

  For all of you that have blogs you will know what I just went through.  I logged into my account and it has been such a long time since I last did that I didn't realize that they had changed the dashboard. 

  Family Camp was a great time.  Coming off of vacation I was worn out on the first day which is never a good thing when you look at the the fact you are doing good to get seven hours of sleep a night.  But what can you do?  I was able to work through it, and let me tell you, I had an awesome time.  Bro. Ballestero did an awesome job in the day services.  He was hilarious when he was teaching and he was hilarious when Bro. Hamm was preaching.  We really enjoyed him being here.  The great thing about it is he is going to be preaching at our services this afternoon so the fun will continue. 

  Bro. Hamm did a spectacular job.  He was not about flash and glamour.  For thirty minutes of the first night you might would even have thought that it was going to be a long week, but then it happened.  When he gets excited you know something is right and that you are suppose to get excited too.  He did an awesome job.  Friday night the Lord moved and we did not have any preaching.  It was a great time in the Lord.  Several people got the Holy Ghost, it was awesome. 

  I would like to say a big "Thank You" for everyone that put up with us while we were out in Oregon.  We had a great time and miss you guys already.  Thanks for everything.

No comments: