Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

I woke up this morning with my mind on getting more sleep and how I turned off my alarm clock in my sleep.  I quickly dressed and was ready to go at 4:35 am for shopping.  It turned into a long day at the mall and Walmart.  At Walmart it was interesting when they opened up the deals for everybody, I could definently see how someone could get trampled.  My friends and I went into the food section where there was nobody.  After all the shopping we went and had an Xbox party which was a lot more fun.  Hope you all had a great Black Friday.

No comments: