Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Youth Retreat 09'

It was great!  Bro. Chuck Coburn from Orlando, Florida was our speaker and he did a phenomenal job.  He was a great basketball player, ping pong player, beat boxer, and, I almost forgot, great preacher.  There was a challenge issued for someone to beat him in ping pong after he pretty much beat everyone there including myself. On the last day I was able to pull of the upset.  Later on that day we played some basketball.  The big game was between the campers and the staff.  After Bro. Coburn missed a game winning three and the campers won, my Youth Retreat was awesome.   The services were awesome.  Bro. Coburn had a great testimony of how he got into the church after being recruited by the UNC baseball team.  He went on to backslide and be a drug dealer.  After getting busted and surviving a few scares he was able to get back into the church.  I am sorry that I didn't take any pictures.  My brother took a couple though, so here you are.

No comments: