Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

I stayed up way past midnight, matter in fact it is 6:23 as I am starting to write this post. This fact I will not be happy about when I wake up this afternoon with half the day gone. Right now I have a couple of friends over and they have been playing video games both on the computer and on the 360. Finally given the chance to get on the computer I took advantage. As soon as I get back off the computer my friend will regain his position in playing video games for the rest of the morning. We had a good "Wash Night Service" my dad spoke on sleeping, which sounds pretty good right now.  I hope you are all enjoying your sleep.  I was at Youth Retreat between the 27th- 30th and was not able to post anything.  My friend is having withdrawals from his video game so I must end this post.  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: