Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Right now I am sleeping, or at least hope that I am sleeping.  I scheduled this post so that I could be the first to wish you Merry Christmas on the day of Christmas.  You may have woke up and a family member told you "Merry Christmas" but I still said Merry Christmas first.  I hope you all have safe and Merry Christmas.  Hopefully all of you that are out west are able to get a little bit of snow.  Perhaps this could happen on the first week after Christmas Break so you can get a few days of school.  But through all the hustling and bustling remember who made this all possible.  Remember who came to this earth and sacrificed his life so that we could have the opportunity that we have today.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: