Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick Review

As you all know, I did not blog about Christmas and several other things.  The sad thing is I do not have pictures for of those other things so they will not be mentioned.  I do have pictures for Christmas though.  I have created a little video that summarizes the beginning of this year.  I will be actually blogging about some of the more recent things that have hit the back burner because of the one pertinent thing in my which is called quizzing.

No comments: