Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Recap of Extravaganza Trip

  We had a great time on this trip.  It was long, and sometimes goofy, but a lot of good things were able to come out of it.  I believe that it gave our quiz team confidence, it gave some of us some much needed rest, and we were able to make new friends and renew some old relationships.  I am very appreciative to my coaches for all their hard work.  They did a get job of keeping us focused on the task at hand.  We definitely have some things that we need to work but we also have a couple of months before finals to get all the kinks out.  The shopping was great.  I don't think you could ask for much more except maybe getting the first place trophy or something.  I want to say a BIG "Thank You" to every one that made this trip possible.  I do really appreciate you all! 

No comments: