Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Around the House

  As I wrote in my last post we had our desert auction last Sunday.  Here is a picture of one of the great things hat my mother made...

  On March 20 the grand first day of spring arrived.  To prove the reason why I was late in changing the background on the blog to something a little bit more springy I will show you a picture of what it looks like outside...


  I am going to end this post with a picture of what it seem that I talk a lot about.  I am not referring to the person in the picture but rather about what the person is doing in the picture.  As a teenager grows up he seems to need more of that certain thing that this person is doing and to make what this certain thing is a little less complicated I will just show you the picture...
Seeing someone else do it makes me what to do it more.  Some people don't realize how much I suffer from lack of sleep.  I am only able to sleep till 8:00am in the morning at the latest it is just terrible.  I try to go to bed around 10:00 pm most of the time sometimes with quizzing it is hard.  I don't know about the rest of you all but the time change really killed me.  I was just getting back into the swing of things here in North Dakota after being out in Oregon.  Hope you all are having a great day!

No comments: