Welcome

Thank you very much for visiting our blog. We hope that you enjoy your time scrolling through the sensible and the nonsensible. Feel free to comment on anything that you would like. We try to keep it updated as much as possible but sometimes things get a little busy and the blog is a lot of times the first thing to go.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oregon Trip Day 5

Today we are heading home.  I did not blog first thing in the morning like I did the other days.  There is a good reason for that.  Ronnie and I went and hit up the town by doing the likes of shopping and eating.  I am very thankful that he spent some time with me and therefore will give him a shoutout.  Ronnie you have now received your shoutout.  I don't even know if he reads this blog, he may never literally receive his shoutout.  My parents had the pleasure of going out to breakfast with a special member of the church.  We are going to be leaving for the airport soon and are excited about getting home.  I know several times I have said that, but in no way mean as if I have not enjoyed my time here.  We thoroughly enjoyed our time and were very thankful for the opportunity that was given to us.  I want to express much gratitude to the Bohde family for the much hospitality that was shown.  I am very thankful to the church also.  Our airplane will leave around 3:00 pacific time and will arrive in North Dakota around 11:30 central time.  It is going to be a long day that started at 7:00. 

No comments: